Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rapid Fire: Life Update!!!

It's been wayyy too long since my last post. So much has happened in the past couple of months that I don't even know where to start, which is why I haven't posted in a while. I haven't had time to write or even think!!!

For now though, here are a few highlights from the past couple of months:

The end of my season in Park City was EPIC...long story short: During the last week of the season, we got 8 FEET OF SNOW IN 7 DAYS!!!! TRULY UNBELIEVABLE SKIING!!! Fresh tracks and face shots all day, every day!!!


My roadtrip back to Florida was silky smooth thanks to awesome japanese toyota engineering, great friends, and super comfortable couches. Shout out to Zach, Amy, the Margols and the Fier-man for some great times.


After arriving back in Florida, my sister and I left for Israel 4 days later. The 10 day Birthright trip was exhausting, exhilarating, and completely enchanting.



After Israel, Andrea and I flew to London, with an 11 hour layover in Brussels. We made the best of our day-long stay in Brussels by consuming as many sights, beers, chocolates, and waffles as we could.


After Brussels, we spent 5 wonderful days in London with our grandparents. We wined, dined, shopped, and relaxed. It was fantastic.

After arriving back in the states on May 20th, my new job at Biscayne National Park began on May 23rd (like I said, I haven't had much time to breathe much less think or write). The job has been incredible and it gets more exciting with each day. I'll add pictures and write more about the job on the next post.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment