Friday, August 7, 2009

A Great Finale….

The 22nd year of my life was a special one, filled with more life lessons, good times, and memories than any year before and it ended with one crazy week, and a wonderful weekend with my two favorite girls in the entire world.

My mom & sister not only brought a ton of food and drink for my birthday party, but also some amazing weather. They got to see the best of Bryce in just 3 days. 3 of the most beautiful days I had seen in 2 weeks.

It started with a decent sunset, and then we hiked with moonlight as our only guide on Queens Garden trail, stopped, laid back, and gazed at the incomparable night sky of southern Utah.

Woke up the next morning for the best sunrise I had ever seen here. What a perfect start to the 23rd year of my life. We hiked Navajo loop later that day, then started partying. This party was great. A nice fire, hot dogs, s’mores, roasted starburst (if you’ve never tried it, go for it, it’s delicious), beer pong, and good friends and family. Nothing could’ve made me happier on my birthday.

Sunday was great, too. We went on the tower bridge hike on Fairyland Loop and had a nice snack at the bottom.

We would even be treated to a show put on by my favorite bird in the park! The Stellar Jay! Another great birthday gift!

Thanks, Mom and Andrea for a great birthday weekend!

Love you both!

1 comment:

  1. I truly believe that if I had no responsiblities to anyone...that I would move to Utah today!!!! Thank you William for a great, no fabulous 3 days! With love and admiration.

    ReplyDelete